Updated May 12th, 2021
We are allowed to open our doors as of May 6th, 20201. However, these are the guidelines and precautions we take to keep you safe!
- Wear a mask inside the studio until the moment you are inside the dance studio, and the class is starting. Once the class is over, or during breaks, everyone must wear a mask.*
- Keep a distance of at lease 1,5 meters physical distance to other dancers/movers/teachers
- Use the provided hand sanitizer as you enter the studio
- Use the provided mat sanitizer to wipe down any equipment used (ball, yoga mat, elastic, barre etc)
- Bring your valid corona pass (proof of PCR or quick test max 72 hours old OR proof of vaccine OR proof of recently having had a corona infection)*
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of Corona.
- We have extra cleaning of the studio, to make sure the space is safe for you
- We ventilate the studio between every class
- We limit the number of students so that every student has 4m2 of space during the class
- Partner dancing is closed until May 21st. Until then, Brazilian Zouk and Bachata run as solo dance classes. From May 21st, we will follow the guidelines for partner dancing.
*If you are exempt from wearing a mask or having a valid corona pass for health reasons, please tell your teacher this.